Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3 February.

I am having a nice, quiet day today.

I've got an internet connection at home now, so I believe I will be able to write in here quite often. Though I doubt it very much. Spent some time in Facebook, where it's a quiet day as well for most of my friends. Not much activity going on. So to make myself useful, I'm downloading some music because I've meaning to update my iTunes for the longest time now. It was raining about 1-2 hours ago, and I felt really calm.

You know, I was not this person before. I would never feel calm or happy being with my own self. I used to need to be with and around people. I must have grown without me realizing it, because most of the time, I feel quite the same inside. But now, I think I can actually handle going out on my own, or even just having myself as my only company. I wouldn't say that I want to be like this all the time, but I am not as restless as I would feel years ago. I am still this dependent on other people, especially towards my other half.

Oh well. I'll talk more when I have the mood. Oh, this is my birthday month. Hmmm.

No comments: