Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Positivity reeks here.

I am talking to a friend on YM now. Was telling her about my plan to get married and my troubles going down that road and she hers. I divulged my excitement of meeting my first nephew next year and she said:

"Wow. While everyone is on crisis, u got tons of things to look fwd to"

I was stunned. Got me thinking, "Huh, I DO have a lot of things to look forward to." While every prediction about 2009 I encountered gave news of grave situations, my life next year is looking promising for now. I have things to look forward and to be happy about. Even if I stumbled upon the pebbles on the road, I have a reason to look up and get my feet off the ground, for I have things waiting for me up front. My heart is lighter now, just thinking about this. This year has not been so good to me, that I notice I've turned into some pessimist, unhappy girl. That thing my friend said has lifted all regrets away and made me realize that my life will not be that bad after all. She gives me a reason to continue on hoping and be happy, for things ARE looking up for me.

I have a vacation next month to Langkawi; going to be away for 4 days with a big group of friends and the boyfriend. First ever vacation with him in 9 years we've been together, I must say. Don't know what to expect, but I'm determined to enjoy ourselves and have fun. Definitely starting the year with a bang!

The next month after, I'm going away to see and admire Angkor Wat with my favourite girls on earth. It's going to be so fun doing sightseeing together and talk craps while eating and camwhoring. These girls who I love to death can make me die in happiness, I tell you.

My birthday is in February on a Friday, so I am already planning to go out having fun in the night. It's very rare that I have a chance to really celebrate my birthday due to work commitments and all, so I'm looking forward to welcome the addition of another year to my being also with a bang!

And I will probably be wearing the ring in August, when my brother comes back with the baby. Oh, another joyous thing to be happy about!

I am so full of positivity right now, I can go through today with a secret smile in my heart, knowing that by tomorrow, my life is changing for the better.

No comments: