Thursday, November 13, 2008

The iPod revolution.

[Photo stolen from here]

That is the title of the documentary I watched last night on Discovery Channel. The show earned Steve Jobs and Apple my highest respect for their mind-blowing idea, their determination and dedication to bring us the joy of holding a beautifully and lovely made iPod in our hands; if not always.

Definitely, the iPod is the most fairest of all. Bar none. No other brands or competitors can come close enough to run side by side with the iPods. The world has always been putting Apple products high up there on the golden pedestal and worship it like there's no other. But with the arrival of the first iPod, it escalated the pedestal much, much higher. Steve definitely put all his love and heart in it. And I couldn't thank him enough.

I have my own iPod. A touch. When I watched the show, I couldn't help feeling a proud love growing big inside of me. I felt the urge to take it out of my bag and to hold it at that moment. It is that beautiful and made such an impact to your life and heart. You don't love other gadgets like you love an Apple. It does not only hold your precious music close, but it gives out the best sound, the best appearance, and makes your person complete, just by sitting quietly in your pocket or hanging by your hands. Even something as simple as the white earbuds made it whole. Simple, yet classic and stylish. It has slipped through our lives and culture slowly but surely, and there it's gonna stay. Although Apples do cost a bomb, it's worth every penny and every teardrop. Not kidding.

I'm downloading more songs to put in mine, and busy looking up for album covers to sync with the songs as well. I love you Steve Jobs! More lovely things coming?

p/s: Oh, I'm planning to buy a Macbook!

.

No comments: