Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This is so typical me.

Yes, I am finally here. What happens to giving an avenue to myself, promising to pour out everything and anything that troubles me instead of keeping it inside and let it kill my soul? I am like that, and I am once again, thoroughly disappointed with myself because I have not changed. At all. I am still that person who cannot commit to anything that interests me for long. The spark doesn't last long enough. It withered away and die because I just couldn't hold on to it long enough to keep the wind away.

I keep on reading other people's blogs and spaces, admiring them for having a secret (although not so secret because I manage to read their words) place to go and talk about anything they want without a care in the world. I got myself one space, and I neglected it.

So I'm gonna start small. I'll make it a habit to log on everyday and at least type 1 sentence, just to make myself familiar with the works. I don't want to avoid anything from now on, because all those things that we avoid will always, always come back and slap you in the face, full force and you won't even know what hit you and how to react.

Anyway, I found some things over the net last week that made me smile:
#1
This cow was born about 1-2 days before Valentine's Day this year. He's from Japan. Appropriately named "Heart". I just think it's a gift that God gives us as a reminder to make us remember that there are always lots of love in the world. This photo reached out to me, and I am bouncing back with a warm heart. Yes, the world is awesome.
#2

I have always loved to look up and admire the sky. So mysterious, so quiet, so full of wisdom. It doesn't surprise me at all that we can learn so much just from analyzing the stars. And that is why I love this photo. This was taken in New Zealand. I wish we can have skies like this where I live so that I can very very happy at night before sleeptime. It really does look like thousands of diamond glittering in the black night. OK, millions. No, make it trillions, or zillions. The world is awesome.
#3

A firefighter sharing his bottle of water with a koala he found among the bush in the huge wildfire in Australia while the koala-his paws burned from walking through the smoldering earth and ash-puts its hand on the firefighter's cold hands from the water. The most heartwarming and touching photo ever! The koala must be so thankful. And my heart jumps out to the firefighter for having the most kindest heart, nevermind how sweaty he must be in that suit. Somehow, the scruffy hair and the dirt on his face makes up for everything. I think the world is awesome.


That's all. I'm reeking of positiveness today because I really think the world is awesome! Haha. I know, enough already.

No comments: